Our advice line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Call now on 0800 183 0023 for advice or to make a referral.
For admin enquiries at Nottingham, contact our safeguarding team on 0115 8754 595. (This number is not to be used for making referrals)
For admin enquiries at Northampton, contact our safeguarding team on 01604 601 713. (This number is not to be used for making referrals)
Queens Medical Centre
Directions to Children and Young People’s Suite Nottingham
- Drive into Queens Medical Centre on Derby Road, NG7 2UH and follow instructions to main entrance.
- Parking is free, in a space in front of the main entrance, if you are in an unmarked car please display your police badge.
- Enter Queens Medical Centre via B floor main entrance.
- Costa Coffee will be directly in front of you.
- Turn left and follow signs for lifts and stairs.
- Take lift or stairs up to D floor and follow signs for Children and Young Peoples suite.
- Do not try and enter via D33 ward. The suite is situated just along from D33.
- The suite’s double doors will have a sign attached to it.
Sexual Assault Referral Centre
Highfield Clinical Care Centre
Directions to Serenity Sexual Assault Referral Centre Northampton
- Serenity is located in the Highfield Clinical Care Centre, which is just by Northampton General Hospital and accessed via the NGH car parks entrance off Cliftonville Road.
- Parking is free; clients should park in a P (patient) space. On arrival you will need to log your car registration when entering Serenity. Police can park in the designated police bays and display your police badge.
- You will have been asked to come to Entrance C or D – these are at the back of Highfield.
Please ring the buzzer.
- The disabled ramp access is Entrance D.
- All facilities on the ground floor; there is a disabled access toilet.