Our advice line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Call now on 0800 183 0023 for advice or to make a referral.
For admin enquiries at Nottingham, contact our safeguarding team on 0115 8754 595. (This number is not to be used for making referrals)
For admin enquiries at Northampton, contact our safeguarding team on 01604 601 713. (This number is not to be used for making referrals)
Queens Medical Centre
Directions to Children and Young People’s Suite Nottingham
- The Children and Young People’s suite is based at the Queens Medical Centre.
- When you call to refer in to the service you will be advised of how to access our parking spaces.
- Enter Queens Medical Centre through the South block A floor entrance which is opposite the Ear Nose and Throat Centre.
- Turn immediately left.
- Follow the signs for the Children and Young Peoples Suite.
- The Suite is situated at the end of the corridor on the left.
- The Door of the suite will be clearly marked- please press the buzzer on the left of the door to let us know you have arrived.
- Please call 0800 183 0023 if you require further assistance.
Sexual Assault Referral Centre
Highfield Clinical Care Centre
Directions to Serenity Sexual Assault Referral Centre Northampton
- Serenity is located in the Highfield Clinical Care Centre, which is just by Northampton General Hospital and accessed via the NGH car parks entrance off Cliftonville Road.
- Parking is free; clients should park in a P (patient) space. On arrival you will need to log your car registration when entering Serenity. Police can park in the designated police bays and display your police badge.
- You will have been asked to come to Entrance C or D – these are at the back of Highfield.
Please ring the buzzer.
- The disabled ramp access is Entrance D.
- All facilities on the ground floor; there is a disabled access toilet.
Local Contacts Information
Derbyshire (North and South)
- Therapeutic support and CHISVA: https://www.sv2.org.uk/
- CHISVA: Castle Project part on Lincolnshire constabulary. There is no website as yet.
- Therapeutic Support: www.lpft.nhs.uk/our-services/specialist-services/camhs
- Therapeutic Support: http://servicesix.co.uk/our-services.html
- ISVA Support through Leicestershire Constabulary.